SPECIAL EVENT SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION
SPECIAL EVENT SPONSORSHIP
The West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority (DowntownWPB) seeks to ensure an economically vibrant Downtown that explores opportunities for non-profits, arts organizations and special event organizers to collaborate and combine efforts to maintain consistent activation. Toward this end, DowntownWPB looks to partner with organizations or downtown stakeholders to produce events designed to market and promote the unique attributes of DowntownWPB.
PARTNERING WITH DowntownWPB MAY PROVIDE:
- Inclusion in the DowntownWPB newsletter (6,000+ subscribers)
- DowntownWPB Facebook (28K+ likes) posts
- DowntownWPB Twitter (21K+ followers) posts
- DowntownWPB Instagram (37K followers) posts
- Opportunity for flyer distribution to downtown businesses and condominium communities
- Inclusion in Event Calendar listings, curated by hired PR Company, to local media
- Financial Assistance
- Other In Kind Services TBD
- The event must be located within the DDA Boundaries. Please click here for Boundary Map.
- Events should be open and free to the public to particpate
- NO APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED WITH LESS THAN 2 WEEKS NOTICE PRIOR TO EVENT DATE.
- Business must receive written approval from the DDA.
- Application must be submitted with a W-9. Please click here for a blank W-9.
- The DDA must be listed as a sponsor on promotional materials.
- The DDA does not sponsor meetings i.e. board meetings, quarterly meetings
Please answer all questions below and complete all applicable sections of this form. It may be helpful to provide supplemental information (i.e. Sponsorship Deck) for consideration as part of this application. If you choose to submit attachments, please be sure to clearly label them.
Note: Financial assistance is at the discretion of the DDA. No more than four (4) applications from an event producer will be considered per fiscal year (October 1 - September 30).
For additional information, please contact:
Teneka James - Feaman, Associate Executive Director
West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority
300 Clematis Street, Suite 200
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Sponsorship event application has been updated as of June 24, 2022.